"SANKALP" CP-6, Indra Vihar, Kota, Raj, India 324005

MHT-CET 2024 Exam Postponed, Know Why?

MHT-CET PCM Exam Postponed Due to Clash with NEET-UG 2024

MHT-CET 2024 Exam Postponed,

The NEET-UG 2024 and MHT-CET 2024 Exam were before proposed to be held on May 5 so MHT-CET 2024 Exam has been laid over to avoid test date clash. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Undergraduate Courses (NEET UG) 2024 is also proposed to be held on May 5, 2024.

National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts NEET UG Examination. Since the PCM group examinations were also planned on May 5, 2024 so now Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has postponed the Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2024 Examination. The Maharashtra State CET cell of Maharashtra has announced changes to the schedule of MHT CET 2024.

MHT-CET 2024

MHT-CET Cell Changed Exam Dates For Engineering, LLB, Nursing Etc

The dates for MHT-CET 2024 examination for engineering, LLB, nursing, and other courses were also changed last week. These test dates were laid over to forestall clash with the Lok Sabha poll dates.

The examination schedule for the MHT-CET 2024 for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) have been postponed to avoid clash with the NEET UG 2024 Examination since earlier both the examinations were planned on same day, May 5, 2024.

The syllabus for the MHT-CET test is based on the syllabus of classes 11 and 12. According to the test pattern, 20 percent of the questions will be grounded on the class of class 11, while the remaining 80 percent will be deduced from the syllabus of class 12

MHT-CET 2024

MHT CET 2024 Examination will have two examination papers with each carrying 100 marks. For PCM aspirants, the first test will be Mathematics. For students with PCB, the first paper will cover Biology. Both PCB and PCM examinations include sections on Physics and Chemistry.

Aspirants will have a aggregate of three hours to complete their examinations. The MHT CET 2024 operation form correction window has been opened for aspirants seeking admission to engineering, husbandry, and other technological courses.

Revised Schedule of CET A.Y. 2024-25

Sr. No. Name of CET Revised Date of CET


22-April, 23-April, 24-April,
28-April, 29-April, 30-April 2024
PCM Group:
2-May, 3-May, 4-May,
9-May, 10-May, 11-May,
15-May, 16-May, 17May 2024


MAH- AAC CET Sunday,
12-05-2024 (Offline)


MAH-B.A./B.Sc. B.Ed.
(Four Year Integrated Course)-CET


MAH- L.L.B.5 Yrs. CET
(Five Year Integrated Course)
Saturday, 18-05-2024


MH- Nursing CET Friday, 24-05-2024 Saturday, 25-05-2024


MAH-BHMCT CET Wednesday,




MH-DPN/ PHN CET To be announced later


M.Sc(A & SLP)-CET / M.Sc(P &O)-CET
To be announced later

MHT-CET Official Notice

Students Can Benefit from ALLEN’s MHT-CET Test Papers and Solutions Book

The recent news about MHT CET 2024 exam being pushed back might have caught some students off guard, but it’s actually an awesome opportunity. This means you’ve more days to better your MHT-CET Preparation.

Now, to make sure we’re not just aimlessly reading through notes, ALLEN has the perfect book for you –

MHT-CET–2023 Test Papers With Solutions In English

Recommended Read:-